Sunday, September 7, 2014

When they're in high school

That's when I'll get to blog again.  Sofia and Andrea sleep in shifts all night long.  It's like they have a pact to make sure I never sleep again.

I have a lot to share and I'm sure they'll be in high school before I get to share it.  
We bought a house in Raleigh.  
It's new.  It's big. 

I've never lived in a brand new house.  I wish I could share all my thoughts and questions; someone please tell my kids to sleep so I can blog.

My baby started her second year of preschool last week.
I made a sign.
She's growing way too fast.

Baby Sister's growing like a weed too.
She can sit up by herself, she's eating solid food,
and I'm pretty sure crawling is just around the corner.

I have so much more to share, but it'll have to be later.  I swear, if I set an alarm to wake up early, the kids wake up fifteen minutes before the alarm, no matter how early.  If I try to put them in bed at a decent hour, they fight until midnight only to wake up a couple hours later.  As it is, I feel guilty because I had just started this post when Andrea woke up and I'm nursing her by the light of my keyboard and I really should shut it down so she can sleep because I'm sure the sound of me typing isn't helping things.

Oh well.  

I'm hoping it's not another month before I can get back here.  If you care about that sort of thing, I'm on Instagram a lot as it's quite conducive to the ten-second posts.  I'm daydreamer411, if you're so inclined.

I sure miss blogging though.  It's a perfect creative outlet and I miss you, my friends.  

I hope you're well and I hope to be back soon.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Natural sleep aids?? (at least for the big girl?) Melatonin? Lavendar essential oils? Anythingggg? I feel for you. Functioning on hardly any sleep is horrible. hugs! (and beautiful, gorgeous house!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The babies are so big! Tell them to stop. Also, your house is amazing. Just followed you on Instagram, the pictures make my heart hurt, they are so cute! I'm theolivesmount on IG, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the house!! And I'm so glad you had a small minute to blog some! I've missed you-though I love following you in Instagram! The girls are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like such a stalker because I check back every day to see what you've posted!!! lol

    That house is absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you guys! The girls are gorgeous; Sofia's smile is to die for!

    I know all about the time consumption. I think the only reason I get to write on my blog is because I write at work. I'm now following you on Instagram. I'm prissy_gamine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Your house is STUNNING! Can't wait to see it all done! When do you move??? Is it warm there in the winter? I'm trying to plan a winter vacation for our little family this year.

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin