Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ease into it

I had a couple of posts all set to write.  They were decorating type posts because I've been busy around here and I would love to share my little projects with you.

However, something bigger and more serious has been pressed upon my heart.  I've debated writing about it for a while and the universe pretty much told me this morning to drop everything and write about it, so that's what I'm going to do just as soon as I can get Sofia properly occupied.  That's the other reason I haven't been writing; I've been feeling guilty about doing anything that takes time away from her because in a few short weeks her little world is going to get flipped upside down.  In the face of that, telling you about a pillow I sewed seems trivial and unimportant.

So I've got this serious thing to write about but I didn't want to come back after eight days or however long it's been since my last post and be all major downer without some sort of prep or something; that just seemed rude and jarring, especially if you come here looking for a nursery update or something light and funny.  I'll write that too, it's just this thing is way more important.   

Nothing's wrong with the baby; I'm still hugely pregnant.  I'm not getting a divorce and no one's died.  But it's still major and I need to put this out there.

Okay, give me a second and get Sofia situated and hopefully I'll be back in an hour or two.  If not, I'll stay up tonight and get it out.  Thanks guys.





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I know whatever is happening in your world, you will be able to persevere. You're a strong, strong woman, Desiree...I'll be thinking of you until your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! Hope everything is ok..?

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin