Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tall and tan and young and lovely

Because I don't know any songs about girls from Rio, and Ipanema is close to Rio, I think.


I should know more about our vacation spot.
Going here!
To do this!

Okay, so right here I was going to put a picture of a teeny bikini and say that I will NOT be wearing one of those but those damn things are TEENY!  Plus, it felt weird to put a picture of a skimpy girl on my blog when it's not me. HA!  Like I would ever.

We leave this afternoon and I'm super excited!  I've never been to South America and I've never been anywhere where I don't speak the language.  I've heard that Portuguese speakers can understand Spanish so hopefully I can point and smile and speak Spanish and I won't get treated badly.

But oh my baby Jesus, I am NERVOUS for the flight!  TEN HOURS.  Please send fairy dust, prayers, light a candle or whatever else you can do to ensure that my baby isn't one of *those* babies on the plane.  You know, the one that screams the entire way and makes you want to rip open the emergency exits.  If necessary I will keep a boob in her mouth the whole way down there so she won't scream.

We're going to be gone for a while, so I'm going to remix some past posts for ya so you have something to read while I'm gone.  I contemplated just shutting things down while I was gone, but that's no fun.  I hope you enjoy them!

This is going to be so much fun and I can't wait to tell you all about it when we get back!

Até então! *Apparently, that means 'until then' in Portuguese.  At least I hope it does.  

I'll miss you!  Don't break anything while I'm gone.

8 comments:

  1. What an amazing vacation, I'm praying your little angel sleeps most of the plane ride and when she's awak is happy as can be!! Enjoy your vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Have so much fun!! Can't wait to see your pictures. Be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE A GOOD TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I want to go there!! Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful, have good fun, because next time it will be different! Even if you'll spend ten hours with boobinmouth, it's all right. All the buzz, different schedule, people, lights, sounds will stimulate her to no end, and she'll sleep. I'm jealous, in the good way! Yay you for going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just got back and I'm getting all my pictures and thoughts together to get it all written down! Bonus - the baby did awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin