Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

After this, I'm staying off the computer but I wanted to wish all of you, my wonderful readers, a very Merry Christmas!  I'm so thankful for all of you and for this little community we have in our little corner of the internet.  It means the world to me and you guys are the best!  I hope you have a wonderful day and we have one very tired little girl sleeping off her present-opening extravaganza.
It started with a Christmas Eve present.
She got a karaoke machine, and apparently shirts are not required.
But the star of the show was the play kitchen.
She loved it and was moving way too fast to get a non-blurry picture.
Checking out the microwave.
She got pots and pans, food, fridge and pantry items;
 the kid has a better-stocked kitchen than we do!
She also got some cutting food, which was a HUGE hit.
After she opened that one, she didn't care what else she got.
It was nothing but "Cut it! Cut it!"

It was an amazing morning and I loved seeing her little face as she opened her presents.  I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was a kid and it was wonderful.  

Again, I hope you all have an equally merry Christmas and I'll see you soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Desiree! Keep telling your story, you're doing it with so much talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you had a good Christmas!! :) She's so cute cutting her food! Love it!! Happy almost new year friend!!

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin