Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine's day love story (sort of)

I put this on my personal Facebook page last week and I thought I'd share it here too, because it's just too funny to keep to my 80 friends on Facebook.

Happy Valentine's Day!

..........................................

Having kids means you can make them participate in afternoon photoshoots.
Whether they like it or not.
Preparing the set - thanks Pinterest!
The diva has not been called to the set, so she 
busies herself with her straws.
The prince practices his moves.
The shoot begins.  She's a star; she can't give it to you on the first shot.
You must work for it.
She's feeling generous today and will tolerate the props.
With a little coaxing from the producers off-camera,
she warms up.
Then the magic happens.
Giving the classic head-tilt, bite-the-bottom-lip pose.
"You're gorgeous darling!"
"Oh go on.  No seriously, go on."
"I think we got the shot! Let's bring in the prince!"
"Um, excuse me.  There's someone in my shot."
"Can we just be professional about this? You know, lots of girls 
would give anything to shoot with me.
I'm really not sure why you're so upset."
"I shoot alone!  Where is my manager!"
"Look doll, you have GOT to relax.  You're starting to wig me out."
"I told you!  I can't handle the high maintenance types!"
"I can't work with him!"
"I can't work with her!"

*All babies involved in this re-enactment were given prompt cuddles and kisses by their respective managers and were calm within a minute of the final shot.  They were not pinched or poked to cry on cue.  The diva and the prince were just not in the mood to shoot together, but all was reconciled when they saw each other a few days later.  They even shared some crackers, so it's safe to say the fences have been mended.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pic's are way too cute to keep to yourself and FB...thanks for sharing.

    And...by the way...WHEN THE HECK DID SOFIA GET SO GROWN UP?! :)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!! Sofia is getting so big! Good job Mama ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DYING over these pictures. And the captions. SO FUNNY! And so stinking adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that was so funny!!! Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin