Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Power nesting

I've been a busy little bee, my friends.  I'm into my second trimester and I've gotten that big burst of energy that everyone talks about (yay!), but I also have many days that I don't feel pregnant (boo!), which is a fun little mind game, let me tell ya.  I'm trying to manage it by texting friends and going to the doctor when I feel especially crazy, but I'll be so happy when we get closer to the end, that's for sure.

But busy!  Yes!  I've been busy.  Three days after we got home from vacation, my mom came to visit.  For eleven days.  Now, I don't care how much you love someone or how great they are, having someone in your house for eleven days is a long ass time.  ALSO, Drew was gone for nine days in there, some with my mom here, some all by myself.  So yeah, there was that.  And three days after she left, Drew's parents came for a shorter visit - only four days.  Again, I love them, they love me, they SHO' love Sofia, but can I be frank?  

It's nice to have my house back.  It's nice to be back in my routine.  It's nice to walk around naked again (you said I could be frank.)

But back to this second trimester energy, because it's for real and frankly, it's a lot of fun.  Let me explain.

A few weeks ago, I noticed my next-door neighbor was using a power washer.  My eyes widened with lust and I practically fell over myself running over there to ask him if it was his or he rented it.  When he said it was his, I went all Secret of NIMH and was like Oooooohhh, you've got a power washer!  I've always wanted a power washer of my very own. Can I borrow it?  When he was like "Yeah sure", I practically danced with glee.  And one afternoon, I fired that thing up and power washed everything that was bolted down.  I cleaned our patio furniture, the back patio, the front patio, the garage door, our shutters, the outside windows - I was a power washing machine and it was awesome.  Holding that gun and blasting away totally made me feel like Xena Warrior Princess.  I totally paid for it the next day because I am nobody's warrior princess.  I could barely move.
Also, I could probably use some practice adjusting the stream
because now I have all these lovely squiggles on the driveway.
I didn't know it would do that.

I also hung stuff on the walls that had been sitting in the guest room since forever.  Now, I have zero design experience and the only rule I follow when decorating my house is that I have to love whatever comes through that door.  It may be trendy or played out, but if I love it, it stays.  That said, I hung a gallery wall in the hallway.  A lot of design people on the internet say that gallery walls are played out, but I love them so they stay.
 Although I'm still debating whether a gallery wall and the book wall
so close together make things too busy.
But I sure do love our little travel wall.
We've been to more places, but this is a good representation.
I also moved these pictures.  Originally, they were centered if the front door was open
but it looked funny with it closed so I scooted them over so they were centered if the 
door was closed, which is how it is most of the time.
Can we take a second to marvel at how frickin straight the frickin 
Command strips are?
It's weird little things like this that make me love Drew so much.
I assure you when I rehung them I paid zero attention to 
whether my Command strips were that straight.
I also did my best to make sure the space between the pictures was uniform
but I'm pretty sure it isn't because I am not an engineer.
But now they're centered on the wall and I even used the laser level
to get them in line with the light switch, so that's gotta be something, right?
Even with me and my mom doing the measuring and marking it still took forever,
but they're moved and I'm happy.

THEN, yesterday I attacked our bathroom.  It was glorious and I can't wait to show you.

Now, our bathroom is teensy weensy.  Actually, our house is teensy - it's barely 1100 square feet on the main floor.  Of course, the basement is another 1000 square feet but that doesn't count because I'm not down there every day and it's not finished, truly usable space.  Our old house had no basement and it was about 1800 square feet, so we're having to figure out how to make it work with less space.  So far, it hasn't been bad but that bathroom was killing me, which is funny because our bathroom in Texas wasn't any bigger.  I think that it didn't seem to bother me because our bedroom was bigger.  But I digress...

First, I tackled the cabinet under the sink.  I was so gung-ho that I didn't take a before picture, but y'all are smart.  Use your imagination and picture a teensy space crammed with a ton of shit.  Got it?  Now erase that image and feast your eyes on this organized piece of deliciousness!
And now I've shown the internet my bathroom cabinet.  I'm sure this crosses some line,
and now I'm *that* blogger, but I cannot possibly convey how much I don't care
because this makes me so ridiculously happy.
I bought that white drawer thing on the right from Target and did a happy 
dance when it fit.  I'm so serious, now I open the cabinet just to look at everything
in its home.  I don't even need anything.  I just look at it.

Then came the medicine cabinet.
I'm just taking it there today, my friends.
I'm so glad we're close like that.
First, I took everything out and gave the shelves a good dusting
because they was nasty.
Also, I painted our bedroom but that's another post.
Then I put back everything I use on a daily basis:
Pregnancy stuff on the bottom; heparin and pills along with hair ties and q-tips
with face stuff and mouthwash above it.
I used to have an entire medicine cabinet filled with my creams and potions
and serums and gels and this is what it's gotten pared down to.
Just the facts, ma'am:  Keep the baby alive, keep your face clean and wash your mouth out.
I also threw out over 30 bottles of expired medications.
Why so many?  I have no earthly idea.
There were also several of these unmarked bottles of pills.
Will they cure me?  Will they kill me?  Who knows?
Here's another thing I was more than happy to throw out.
Sayonara sucka!  I'm so done with you I can't even TELL you how done I am!
Bada bing, bada boom, we have an organized medicine cabinet.
"It doesn't look that much different," you may say.
To which I would respond, "Oh ho HO!  But look closer!"

You see that top shelf?  The entire contents of that top shelf, except for a couple small bottles, was constantly getting strewn around our teensy bathroom.  I'll give you a clue who was doing it:  It Was Drew.  And those plastic bags on the left side of the second shelf?  Those are his travel toiletries, which also were perpetually homeless.  After a work trip, you could often find them on top of the toilet, on our teensy sink and anywhere else that would piss me off because we don't have the space.  Now those things have a home, behind the cabinet doors and my teensy bathroom looks a little more put together.

Also, also!  My makeup is in my bathroom now!  Previously, it was in the hall bathroom and that was just too far away for me to ever think about putting on my face.  Now with it right next to my toothpaste, maybe just maybe, I won't leave the house looking like death warmed over quite so often anymore.  What the opposite saying of out of sight, out of mind?  When it's close, maybe now you'll use it?  I don't think that's how it goes, but you get my point.
Go on, say it:  I'm a genius.
Ok yeah, it took me a year to figure out to put a board over the sink.
Don't bother me with the details.
I'm a genius.

Another reason I never bothered with my hair or makeup is because I never had a work surface.  There is about two inches on either side of the sink bowl and having my curling iron fall over for the 80th time or having my makeup bag topple over yet again, was enough for me to be like, F it, who needs to do hair and makeup anyway.  Until!  My power nesting instinct was like, you just need a larger work surface.  It was a total Eureka moment and I hightailed it to Michael's and came home with this piece of craft wood that was the perfect size, no cutting or anything!  It lives on the floor to the right of the sink when I'm not using it and now I have a spot to do my hair and makeup!  Today, I used brow gel and mascara and let me tell you, that is major.  
Drew came home from work and I was like,
"Please to look at the bathroom now.  Notice how your shit is no longer everywhere.  This is the default mode.  Thank you for your cooperation in this matter, 
that is all, please and thank you."
I'm working on finding a place for his perfumes because I don't want that top shelf there anymore; I want a pretty picture instead.
Power nesting y'all:  Nothing is safe.

When Drew's parents were here I took advantage of the free babysitting as it were, and painted our bedroom.  I think the point of free babysitting is so you can actually leave the house and do fun stuff, but I suppose painting is a close second.  Hopefully I can write about that tomorrow because we've also done some rearranging in the bedroom.  I'm on a roll; I still need to do Sofia's big girl room and of course, decorate the nursery (!!!) and I want everything done by the end of October.  That way, I don't have to mess with doing stuff over the holidays and I'll be too big and uncomfortable in January and in February, baby #2 will be here (!!!).  I still need to come up with a good fetus name, because yeah, even though The Situation fit at the time, it just doesn't go anymore.  Interestingly, I think we've chosen her name but I still keep referring to her as New Baby.  We did that with Sofia too, I'm not sure why.  We just didn't really use her name until she was out and in the world with us.  

Anyway, if you'll please excuse me, Sofia is still napping (hollaaa!) and I'm itching to go through some baby clothes.

Have a great day!

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. A BOARD ACROSS THE SINK!!!!

    That's GENIUS! I, too, have a very small sink that I can't use for anything but brushing my teeth, and I, too, struggle with curling irons and hair brushes and makeup falling all over the place. This is the most profound thing ever. I'm going to Michael's TOMORROW. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Andrea Monica. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster called Dr.ogala, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I put all my faith in you and followed your directions to the letter. We are happier now more than ever. the whole thing looks wonderful and so natural! That’s the most amazing thing i experience with your love spell. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. words Aint enough to say thank you. but from the deepest part of my heart, i will show my gratitude by sharing this testimony all over, and let them know that you are the best spell caster. thanks for bringing back my ex husband. His email: Ogalalovespell@yahoo.com call him +2348163395533

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, also I forgot to mention that I plan to get some of that grippy material - I don't know what it's called, but you can put it on shelves so stuff won't slip? I plan to get some of that and staple it around the board so pencils and brushes and things won't roll off.

      Delete
  3. the ONLY thing I miss about being pregnant is when the urge to nest comes about because SHIT GETS DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that board...asap. I do my hair/makeup in the LIVING ROOM, which means carrying products there, (back and forth, back and forth) set up, get it done, and carry the products back(back and forth, back and forth). Fail.

    Loving the "Fall" cleaning! I agree Katie, while pregnant is the most determined I've ever been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I love personal accomplishments like this! I only hope that you didn't actually throw the medicine away...it should be disposed of properly, usually the dump will accept it separately. Sometimes law enforcement agencies or fire stations will take it too. Some items are okay to toss, but others are not.
    http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumerupdates/ucm101653.htm

    When are we going to get a picture of your baby bump?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shit, I didn't realize that! You have my word, I will go through the trash and pull them out. I figured once they were expired - some of it was from 2008!! - they became harmless.

      Delete
    2. lol!! I still want a baby bump picture....I'm trying to live vicariously through you for your second pregnancy since it looks like my baby girl (same age as Sofia) is destined to be an only child. I can't wait for February!

      Delete
  6. Good job girlie! Your home looks fabulous as always.

    Hello, can you space the family visits out next time? I think I would be ready to scream after having them back to back!

    I am also in the second trimester gummy goodness and I can't say enough good about this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been trying for 10 years to get pregnant and needed help! Been going to the doctors but still nothing. the doctor said me and my husband are fine , I don't know where else to turn. until one day I read how fertilitysolutiontemple@live.com helped others get pregnant ONLINE i then contacted the great spell caster via email and Prophet BABA cast a pregnancy spell for me and gave me a 2months sure guarantee that i will become pregnant , and exactly 6weeks later I went to check and i was pregnant and later on i gave birth and i named my child "great" so that i can never forget the great spell caster that`s Prophet BABA who opened my blessings of conceiving today its marking 5years great was born and i also have a baby boy Vladimir Jr who is one and half years old, i want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did contact fertility temple today and be happy this its contact call +2348052168467 or email: fertilitysolutiontemple@live.com ,Tammy Williams

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was married for 4years with out any child,because of this my husband
    start acting very strange at home,coming home late and not spending
    time with me any more.So i became very sad and lost in life because my
    doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant this really make
    life so hard for me and my family.my sister in law told me about
    (okutemple@hotmail.com) from the Internet,how he has helped people
    with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him
    and explain to him.he cast a spell and it was a miracle three days
    later my husband can back to apologize for all he has done and told me
    he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,few month later i
    got pregnant and gave birth to twins (girls) we are happy with
    ourselves. Thanks to (Dr.BABA) for saving my relationship and for
    also saving others too. continue your good work, If you are interested
    to contact him and testify this blessings like me, the great spell
    caster email address is (okutemple@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS WORLD'S TOP SPELL CASTER. HE IS REALLY POWERFUL AND COULD HELP CAST SPELLS TO BRING BACK ONE'S GONE,LOST,MISBEHAVING LOVER AND MAGIC MONEY SPELL OR SPELL FOR A GOOD JOB.I'M NOW HAPPY & A LIVING TESTIMONY COS THE WOMAN I HAD WANTED TO MARRY LEFT ME 2 WEEKS BEFORE OUR WEDDING AND MY LIFE WAS UPSIDE DOWN COS OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ON FOR 2YEARS... I REALLY LOVED HIM, BUT HIS MOTHER WAS AGAINST US AND HE HAD NO GOOD PAYING JOB. SO WHEN I MET THIS SPELL CASTER, I TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED AND EXPLAINED THE SITUATION OF THINGS TO HIM..AT FIRST I WAS UNDECIDED,SKEPTICAL AND DOUBTFUL, BUT I JUST GAVE IT A TRY. AND IN 7 DAYS WHEN I RETURNED TO USA, MY GIRLFRIEND(NOW WIFE) CALLED ME BY HERSELF AND CAME TO ME APOLOGIZING THAT EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SETTLED WITH HIS MOM AND FAMILY AND SHE GOT A NEW JOB INTERVIEW SO WE SHOULD GET MARRIED..I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT COS THE SPELL CASTER ONLY ASKED FOR MY NAME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS NAME AND ALL I WANTED HIM TO DO... WELL WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED NOW AND WE ARE EXPECTING OUR LITTLE KID,AND MY WIFE ALSO GOT THE NEW JOB AND OUR LIVES BECAME MUCH BETTER. IN CASE ANYONE NEEDS THE SPELL CASTER FOR SOME HELP, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS;kemespelltemple@gmail.com ......HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT OUR OPPORTUNITY ... CONTACT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER VIA EMAIL:kemespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  10. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  11. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Adams Chamies,i base in Canada want to share my wonderful testimony on how i got back my ex-lover of my life back, who i sworn to be with until when he left me to another woman for no reason and i try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and i love him so much and there is nothing i could do to get my ex back until i met a testimony share by Maria from USA on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought his ex lover back within 48 hours and i decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Maria and i have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one i met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem i have no solution to,i introduce many of my best friends that have a similar problems,and their problem were solve with the great help of Dr.kume. they get back their ex within 48 hours.i am so happy that my ex is back to me again,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.kume. if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others.contact email(kemespelltemple@gmail.com) also visit his web site www. drkume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my husband back to me.. My name is Olivia Phimzile,i live in Florida,USA,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same email supremetemple@hotmail.com,if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPA for bringing back my husband ,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am Andrea Monica. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster called Dr.ogala, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I put all my faith in you and followed your directions to the letter. We are happier now more than ever. the whole thing looks wonderful and so natural! That’s the most amazing thing i experience with your love spell. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. words Aint enough to say thank you. but from the deepest part of my heart, i will show my gratitude by sharing this testimony all over, and let them know that you are the best spell caster. thanks for bringing back my ex husband. His email: Ogalalovespell@yahoo.com call him +2348163395533

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am Andrea Monica. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster called Dr.ogala, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I put all my faith in you and followed your directions to the letter. We are happier now more than ever. the whole thing looks wonderful and so natural! That’s the most amazing thing i experience with your love spell. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. words Aint enough to say thank you. but from the deepest part of my heart, i will show my gratitude by sharing this testimony all over, and let them know that you are the best spell caster. thanks for bringing back my ex husband. His email: Ogalalovespell@yahoo.com call him +2348163395533

    ReplyDelete
  16. After being in relationship with him for nine years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  17. An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Dani Santo,i live in United Kngdom,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{supremetemple@hotmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {supremetemple@hotmail.com},if">{supremetemple@hotmail.comm},if you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to the Dr PAPAr for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again. {supremetemple@hotmail.com}, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  18. My name is JENIFER LISA, i am
    My name is JENIFER LISA, i am from US I live in Indiana, US, I have been
    married for over 8years and no issue(baby) to show for it, i and my husband
    have gone to different places for help for me to get pregnant, but all our
    efforts
    where fruitless. My husband became tired of me and started accusing me of the
    cause of our problem. I tried to make him believe that I don't know why I
    cannot get pregnant. But as a
    man he pays deaf ears to my words. It came to a time when he gave me an
    ultimatum to leave his house. I became more crazy and restless. I search for
    help including where there is no help. My husband finally sent me packing
    after 8years of our marriage. when I was in my parents house I was still
    searching for a solution until I met an old school friend whom gave me the
    contact of this Great Spell Caster called DR ABA, she said he saved her
    marriage too. I contacted him for help. He told me that it is never too late
    that I will need two spell in one. Which means an ex back spell and a
    fertility spell. He actually cast a spell for me after 48hours of his spell;
    my husband came to my parents? house looking for me. We got back together
    again. That made me so happy. Still with his fertility spell, I became
    pregnant after 2months of his spell. What a powerful man. I am the happiest
    person on earth. If you need any help, I recommend this great man to you, I
    am so sure he will help you the way he helped me. E-mail:
    DELIVERSPELLTEMPLE@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin