Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm thankful for YOU!

We're in KC visiting family but I wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU.  You are all wonderful beautiful helpful people and I'm thankful for you.  I'm thankful for the friendships we've created, I'm thankful for being allowed to visit your lives, I'm thankful that you've come to visit mine and I just want you to know.  


You mean so very much to me and I'm thankful for you!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I'll be back soon!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend! Enjoy the time spent with your family :) Hoping we are able to get together while you are in town!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. I think I fixed the name thing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! :) Totally done now. Promise. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Wanted to come by this week before I start my new job on Monday! :) Let me know when you're back in town.

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin