Monday, January 21, 2013

One liners: Puerto Rico

Hello you! Happy MLK Day!

I thought I'd pop in for a quick second to say hi and to share some random thoughts..

Sofia is teething AND has a cold. Her nose is like a faucet and the coughing breaks my heart.

I expected it to be beautiful here, but we're in the city and it's not beautiful.

But it's the beach in January so I'm not complaining too loudly.

I'd like a word with the Hiltons. We're in one of their hotels and there's mold on the ceiling.

I'm posting pictures on Instagram - I'm daydreamer411 if you're so inclined. Even though Sofia isn't feeling well, she's still rockin her outfits like the diva she is.

They said it's 17 degrees in Pennsylvania.

This isn't even a real post, but I was starting to twitch from not writing. Maybe I can swipe Drew's computer later.




2 comments:

  1. I'm really feeling for you, Desiree. It's 10 degrees here in Chicago (feels like -9 with the windchill). Enjoy your vaycay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the nice weather!! It's a high of 1 today in Minnesota. A HIGH of 1. Yesterday it was a high of -8. There is NOTHING high about that.

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin