Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Home again home again, jiggity-jig!

I have no idea what nursery rhyme that's from, but I can't get it out of my head.  I think it's Three Little Pigs but I could be wrong.


I read somewhere that you're not supposed to write on your blog that you're going out of town because then people could come rob your house.  Because they read on your blog that you're not home.  We have an alarm system and nosy neighbors but I figure it's better safe than sorry. 


But now that I'm home I can get back to my life!  On Wednesday April 14th, Drew's parents came to Dallas to spend the week with us.  On the 21st, we piled into the car and drove up to Kansas to spend five days with my family and friends.  My parents threw us a wedding reception which was better and more fun than I could have imagined and passed by way too quickly.  For those two weeks, I got no sleep, ate entirely too much and got smothered with open-mouth kisses from my baby cousins.  Add to that the forty-billion pollen count in Kansas and guess who has the swine flu!!  I drove home Sunday night, arriving in Dallas at 2am where I promptly doped myself up and slept for almost 11 hours.  


FINALLY, I'm back and I can't wait to tell you all about it!  Here's a preview!









You know I've got stories!

6 comments:

  1. so excited that you are back! you two look GREAT! .. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (can you tell i'm excited)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you back too. Can't wait to hear the Scoop, Ruth..... or Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like y'all had entirely too much fun. LOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so beautiful I can't even stand it! :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was so good to see you and Drew. You guys are adorable together! Lots of love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so beautiful I can't even stand it! :)!

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin