Friday, April 2, 2010

Eats Till She's Bloated

You know that scene in Dances With Wolves where Kevin Costner goes looking for Stands With a Fist and he finds her and she's all "I'm in mourning!"  and then they go have sex?  That's me.  Without Kevin Costner.  And the sex.  But I'm definitely in mourning.  And instead of cutting myself, well...


When I finally let Drew leave my side, he went to the store.  
He came back with this - without me even asking.
And this.
I woke up from a nap wanting Betty Crocker brownies.  I haven't had those since I was a little girl and I asked Drew to get them for me.  Don't you just love how he got sugar-free CoolWhip?  I love that man.

I haven't eaten anything all day and this will be my dinner.  I'm in mourning.


2 comments:

  1. If I were in Texas, I would come and eat with you and watch movies.
    Thanks Drew for taking care of D.
    Thinking of both of you.
    Lots of love,
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could bring you brownies. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin