Saturday, February 5, 2011

I don't even know what to do with this

You guys, thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement.  Seriously, I feel so much better and way less crazy.


My dog?  Not so much.


Friday, we were snowed in and I didn't go to work - we got about six inches of snow.  Don't laugh at me, Carolyn.  That's a lot for Dallas!  So, all day Maya and I hung out at the house.  I painted my toes, watched some tv and enjoyed the blissful silence because those days are numbered.


I hadn't heard the dog for a while and that's never a good thing so I got up to check on her.  I walked in to this.


My dog is so weird.

3 comments:

  1. HA! They are weird aren't they? I keep walking in to the dog under the crib and the cat IN the crib (which I hate). But it is kind of funny. Glad you are feeling better...and congrats on being flexible enough to paint your own toes. I lost that ability about a month ago:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 inches?!? LOL I do feel sorry for you because I know how much you HATE the cold. :)

    Oh Maya. Cooper likes to be in those random poses too. The silence of a dog is always something to worry about. hhahahahhaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a blessing. If we haven't heard from the younger dog, she's guaranteed to be eating someone's underwear or spare T-shirt, or SOMETHING. I need to send her to live with Maya. A Maya boot camp. And she's OLDER than Maya.

    Gem

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin