Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm not here

Even though I feel somewhat normal today, I don't trust myself to write.  Washing and styling my hair did help and I don't have as strong an urge to cut it, although the washing and styling was a big bawl-fest because I put the wrong product in my hair.  Oh yeah, that happened.


Anyway, I'm wearing the heck out of my green sweater and I thought it would be fun to do some comparisons - in my office bathroom of course.
I think I was 17 or 18 weeks
All the hair is still there, along with a basketball belly.
31 weeks tomorrow!
I really should crop my weird faces out of these pictures.
Even though this one is blurry, it shows how I'm carrying 
all out in front.  I swear, some days I think she's just going to bust out
of my belly like in Alien.
Plus, you can see how I really do need a haircut.  My layers are practically grown out.

Okay, that's it.  Because I'm not here.

12 comments:

  1. Oh em gee, you look gorgeous! Seriously, as a fairly disinterested party, I can tell you that you look amazing, and the belly bump is too cute. Is it weird to say that? It feels slightly weird. Anywaaaay... No more getting down! I hope I carry as well as you do when I have a baby. After I get married. After I find a boyfriend. Hmm, seems I have some work to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO glad that you didn't cut that amazing hair! :) Trims are allowed. Remember my threat. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to say that I agree with everyone who has said Don't cut your hair...Yet. After your baby is born your hair may naturally shed a bit. So, that would probably be a better time to get a cut. (It was for me - he was 6 weeks old when I did it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh you're so tiny!! I'm 25 weeks and like double your size! Lucky girl!! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO glad you didn't cut that beautiful hair of yours! And look at you lookin' all cute with that adorable baby bump! Love it & can't wait to see it in person :) Safe travels to you my dear - looking forward to Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, I misspelled.
    You're just as purty as that other blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl you look beautiful...i was an ugly mess...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! That sweater is cute too. I want 1 lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe Des! You have a belly! So cute! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous as always. Look at that belly!!!! *reduced to puppy coo noises*

    Gem

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you look great, and girl, I love that hair!!! I like it curly too. I don't know what you are worrying about. I just talked to my doctor about "planning to conceive" I think you are rubbing off on me. All those baby hormones coming through the computer! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin