Sunday, June 10, 2012

Aloha y'all!

We all made it in one piece to the bee-yoo-tiful island of Kauai!!!  Pictures don't do this place justice!  The tension and stress have already begun to melt away and it feels so good to be here as a family.  We are soaking each other up and we are doing our best to stay away from technology but I have been furiously taking notes for the many blog posts I know I'm going to have!  The baby is taking the Nap of the Century right now and I've already been able to get one blog post written!  

Unfortunately, the internet connection here isn't the best and pictures take forever to load.  And since I wouldn't dream of writing about Kauai without pictures, the real posts will have to wait until we come back.  However, I wanted to leave you with this.





 This is the view from the balcony of our apartment, I mean hotel room.
The beach is to the left, the pool to the right.
I really wish my husband wouldn't make me rough it like this.

I probably won't post here until we get back home, but I'll read and comment on your blogs as I can.  I'll miss y'all and I'll have a mai tai for each and every one of you!

 Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Love your pictures! We went to Kauai in March and it was the best vacation ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my...what a beautiful place! Not a moment too soon, huh? Just in time for a relaxing va-cay with your hubby and baby girl. Enjoy! Please take lots of photos for us folks stuck on the mainland.

    Tina B
    tinab158 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I was wondering where you were going for vacation! What a hard life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got back from Maui a few weeks ago, and I said the exact same thing: Pictures just do NOT do it justice. Enjoy your time there, and also try the Lava Flow and the Mango 'Rita. Both of those were absolutely yummy!!! Can't wait to see pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! It looks so amazing!!! I love it! Can't wait to hear all about it! But go enjoy your family first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny no one believes (pictures don't do Hawaii justice) when you tell them. I know I didn't. Until I went there. As amazing as all the pictures are they do not hold a candle to the real thing. Hope you have a wonderful time. You've earned it! =)

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin