Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful it's Thursday: The professional edition

It's a new day, friends!  We made it through and my baby is back at my side, none the worse for wear!  Thanks for your kind words and I'm confident that each week will be easier than the last.  AND I'm confident that we will sell this house before I die.


So let's get on to some thoughts, shall we?
Did you know I have an email address for this blog?  
It's desireesdaydreams at gmail dot com.
I don't know why people spell out the email address like that, but I've seen it done so I'm going to do it too.

I'm about to get professional y'all!
Yup, that means it's time for me to see who would like to sponsor this lil ol' blog.
So to all you sponsors out there:  GET AT ME.
This also means it's time for a blog redesign.  The baby in my header now runs around and can almost brush her teeth.
And she has awesome bedhead.

So I need a new blog design and Katie doesn't do them anymore because you know, she's about to have a baby and all.  
Do you design blogs?  Are they awesome?  Do you not charge an arm and a leg?
GET AT ME.

Today is a better day and Drew comes home this afternoon and we get to go out to dinner!  Partly because we have another showing smack in the middle of dinnertime.  But it's all good because any dinner I don't have to cook is an automatic gourmet feast and I can't wait.

So what's up with y'all?  What's new and exciting in your life?  Get At Me!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Have fun going out for dinner! :) Good luck on all the exciting blog stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at dinner!!!

    Nothing is really new in my neck of the woods. I'm STILL looking for a great job, and still loving my hubby and baby. It's such a blessing to have them AND we have so much great family around. I am blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh BOO!!!! I've had on my to do list to have Katie do some work on my blog! So let me know what you find out about blog designers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following this little chica for her recipes, but she has designed a few blogs I read (Living in Yellow) and I love her simplicity. She has recently launched a new online shop...
    http://melissarosedesign.com/blog-design
    I don't know how much other people cost, so I can't answer if it's an arm and a leg:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo - have you checked in on my IF blog lately?? Haven't heard from you so I am assuming not. GET AT ME and make sure you are sitting down when reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On blog redesign..shall I suggest saving yourself the cash money and DIY! My blog address is FamilylivingAbbottStyle.Blogspot.com and I did it all myself. I have NO background or training in this stuff (HTML and CSS). There are a few things that I need to tweak as far as spacing goes and such, But trust me...you can get that designer look you are going for without having someone else do it. There are SO many tutorials out there that can show you how to do the complicated looking stuff. It's worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For blog designers, try Sam at Temptation Designs or Karen at Simply Amusing Designs. Sam is particularly inexpensive. She designed my site heylady.net from the ground up for under $500. Her prices may have gone up, though.

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin