Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back on the grind

I so desperately want to tell you all about our babymoon to Key West because it was awesome!  We swam with sharks and barracudas and I almost died!  


BUT, I'm at work stuffing drink tickets into 200 little envelopes for our Christmas party this Saturday.  Boo hiss.  Then I have to update the phone list because the new hires are whining I've been working here for two days, why isn't my name on the phone list?  Because I just got back in town and I need to catch up on my blogs, beetches.  Ugh.


I'm stuffing as fast as I can because I've got some great stories to tell!  For now, a picture.
 The beautiful view from our room

8 comments:

  1. lol - clearly they don't have the same priorities. I can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! good luck with the stuffing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate when people bug you at work to do work when you're trying to be in blogland?!?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh - the nerve! Doesn't work realize you got stories to tell?!? Geez...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double boo-hiss!! Can't wait for the update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The view is absolutely daydream enducing.

    .....drifting.....

    Ok, I'm back. lol. Can't wait to hear about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness you didn't swim with dolphins, they get amorous.
    (They be rapin errbody)

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin