Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oh yeah, it's high tech up in here

Would you believe I'm doing this from my seat in first class at 37,000 feet? How cool is that?! Of course it just took me forever to type that because I'm using Drew's iPad and I hate these high tech new fangled thinga-mabobbers you kids have these days. 


 We're off to explore our new city for the week! Drew was going to be gone for a pretty long stretch and when he suggested we come up, of course I jumped. Getting upgraded never hurts either, amiright? So, while he's off working Sofia and I are going exploring and I plan to do WORK at these places that don't charge tax on clothes! 


 Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Monday with my first impressions! 

 

4 comments:

  1. woohoo, enjoy your trip, fancy-pants first-class traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! Three words: King of Prussia mall. It's actually two building - TWO BUILDING - it's so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could have gotten upgraded! DANG! :) Hope you're having an amazing time with the family in the new city!!

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin