Monday, October 24, 2011

Vote for Sofia!

A few weeks ago, on a whim I entered Sofia into a parents.com photo contest and I just got an email that she's a finalist!!  How cool is that!
I used one of her weekly pictures and they chose her!
Of course, as her mother, I'm not at all surprised.

Won't you please take just a few seconds to vote for my baby?  Click this link and cast your vote.  I don't know if you have to register but if you do, please just do it this once?  For my baby?  Pretty please with sugar on top?  

And then would you share it with your friends?  I'm checking back tomorrow to see if you can vote once a day and it closes on the 30th so I won't bug you too much with it.  It would be so cool if she won! 

Thank you so much!

13 comments:

  1. I voted! How could that beautiful girl not win?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is in! Sofia is so gorgeous she's bound to get a gang of votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so! I'd love for her to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted! And hope she wins, we need some babies with pigment up in magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for that little doll face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. famous baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done and done! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin