Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is a test

I'm trying to learn how to post pictures on here. Be patient.

Us on New Year's Eve


This is as far as I got. After about 12 attempts to get them to upload the way I want, this is what I came up with. Of course the FAQs don't help. How the heck do you do this?


Trying some more...
Getting frustrated - the pictures upload backwards! I put the New Year's one up first and by rights, the one of my mom and me should be AFTER that! But nooooo, it comes up BEFORE it. Ok, I'm done (after half an hour). I guess you have to be smarter than the computer.
Update: Ta-daaa! I figured it out! Yea me! This is me and my little mommy on New
Year's.
Okay, so I have to play around some more with it, but at least I'll be better able to illustrate my blog - this is big for me!

4 comments:

  1. Desiree--So I want to know if you've already lost the 20 or 30 pounds, because you look stunning! It's sickening, really....:)

    Glad your mom came to see you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are GORGEOUS!

    Congrats on figuring out the photos, I remember how excited I was the first time I posted one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cori: If you look closely (please don't) you'll see that the shirt is loose around the belly - on purpose. :-) And that's the third thing I put on because everything was tight around the belly! And those are my 'Honey' cut jeans for the voluptuous girl! :-) All I can do is laugh - I'm buying 'voluptuous' jeans! But damn if they aren't comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are GORGEOUS!

    Congrats on figuring out the photos, I remember how excited I was the first time I posted one!

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin