Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In a mood

I'm having one of those days where it would be better for everyone else if I could just lock myself in a cozy room and not come out until I feel normal again.  I'm annoyed at everything.  The job, the husband, the family and I'm having obnoxiously painful back spasms; amazingly, the one thing that's not annoying me right now is the dog, can you believe that?  We actually had a major bonding moment Saturday night and for right now, she and I are good.

I'm writing in my journal because some things are too specific to put online (I'd prefer not to get fired today) and hopefully I'll be back to my normal self in a couple of days.  Until then, it's journal time for me! 

Here's hoping your day is going better than mine!  No sense in more than one of us is being miserable and I've already taken that spot so go outside and breathe in some nature or something.  Do it for me - I'm chained to my desk.

2 comments:

  1. "The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there."
    - Monica Baldwin

    Look forward to tomorrow morning Desiree! If anything...it is that much closer to the weekend!
    Ashley (aka chained to my desk as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to tonight when I get to go to yoga! At least there's that, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin