Sunday, February 14, 2010

Flawz

I have have an extremely hard past two days.  Hard, bad days.  Days where I haven't been able to stop crying.  Childhood and young adult wounds have been opened, causing all manner of pain and self-doubt to rush in.  Then I found this.



I like reading The Bloggess.  Some days she's so super funny - other days her 'look at me, I haven't taken my medication, look how crazy I am' can be a little much to bear.  But when she finds things like this, it makes me feel so much better.  And that is why she and the internet are so cool.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, that IS why the internet is (albeit a huge-arse time-sucker) ultimately cool. You can find pretty much anything here, whatever suits you.

    I'm sorry you've had a couple of bad, hard days. :-( Here to hoping things turn around soon.

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin