Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The fairy dust worked!

I have an interview today at noon for that position I'm wanting! I'm really excited and nervous - I've never been in this position before. It's not like a first interview at a new company - those are easy in my opinion. You're on your best and most professional behavior, you have your answers prepared for the standard questions - I know how to do those interviews. I'm just stumped on how to interview with someone that you see in the break room and chat with almost every day. I don't want to act like I don't know her but if I get the job (speak it into existence! WHEN I get the job) she will be my supervisor so I want to be respectful.

So thanks y'all for the fairy dust and good vibes! I'll keep you posted - she wants to fill the position soon so either way it goes I'm thinking a decision will be made by the end of the month. How cool would that be!

Okay, I have to get back to my spreadsheet - I need to have it finished by Thursday and I'm about halfway through. My mom comes in town Thursday night and I took the day off Friday to prepare for the party. Gah, where has this week gone!?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today!! Just smile your beautiful smile!! And let us know :)

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin