Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good vibes please!

A position just opened up in my company in HR and I want it!!!! I want it real bad. (Legally Blonde - see, I don't make people guess my movie lines. You're welcome.) It would be the perfect job for me and it would get me out from behind the reception desk, which would be awesome as I had some creepy guys harassing me earlier today. I want to be behind the swipe-card doors so the weirdos can't mess with me.

I submitted my resume this morning so if you'll send some good vibes and fairy dust my way that would be awesome!!

3 comments:

  1. besides submitting the resume, is there anything else you can do to help yourself get in to this position?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had my six months with the company I had a chat with our recruiter and when the position opened up I went and talked to her again. She was like, yes I know you're interested. I was like, I just want to make sure you know! :-) The position reports to her and one of the other girls that I'm friends with in the office went to high school with her so I asked her to put in a good word for me! Trying to cover all my bases! :-)

    They are going to fill the position quickly so I'm thinking that by the end of August I should know one way or the other. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. besides submitting the resume, is there anything else you can do to help yourself get in to this position?

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin