Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dallas Flea Market

My friend Kristina is a makeover impresario - or is it impresaria?  Anyway, she does amazing things with Goodwill finds, repurposing and painting and arranging to where you just drool in envy.  But then you can't be envious for long because she's so nice and wonderful. 


Anyway, she told me about the Dallas Flea Market that's happening next Saturday.  I got super excited about it because it's about five minutes from my house at the Southside on Lamar Lofts.  Then I super super excited because that means she'd finally be able to come to the house - she lives super far away so we don't get to hang out that often.


Then I thought, 'why not make it a party?'  So that's what we're going to do.  If you live in Dallas and want to come hang out at my house after the flea market let me know.  We can have cocktails and nibblies and just have a girls day.  Email me and let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the details.  It's not like I can post my address here and all that - gotta be safe!


So even if flea markets are not your thing, come over after for drinks and snacks.  The door is open!


3 comments:

  1. Aww look at you! Thanks for the repost. And I'd like to be the first to RSVP! It's gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you Desiree. Since you dont really do strangers, this is a great net-working step! ^5, man!

    ReplyDelete

When you leave me a comment, my phone chimes. I run to it from across the house, anxious to read what you've said. I save them in my email and read them multiple times a day, which is why you may not get an immediate response but I promise I eventually respond to every comment that has an email address.

You make me smile - I just thought you should know.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin